Ab cuts, by its original name Abdominal Cuts, it’s a fat burner that was released By Revolution and it’s available in 4 different formulas, each having different combinations of ingredients and targeting different areas. It’s sold in a bottle that contains 120 liquid capsules that are easy to swallow and which deliver better results compared to the classical pill.
Compared to other weight loss products that require only one dose or at most two per day, this one is a little heavier. They recommend taking it in the morning, at lunch and dinner.
This is the original formula and the one customers seem to be most happy with. It contains healthy oils that help your body to get rid of the extra fat that just won’t go away. They claim that Ab Cuts reduces fat, provides your body with the antioxidants it needs thus helping you to have a healthy body.
Targeted area. It focuses on fat found in the midsection area, meaning the stomach, hips and thighs.
Ingredients. CLA, GLA, ALA, EPA, DHA and Sesamin.
* CLA or by its longer name, Conjugated Linoleic Acid is a fatty acid naturally found in meat or dairy. Basically it’s a fat burner that also helps your muscles to get a leaner look. As you can see, it mostly contains healthy oils that not only help you to deal with those extra pounds but to give your body a healthy treat from inside out.
* GLA, or Gamma-Linolenic Acid is a fatty acid naturally found in almost all vegetable oils and it has anti-inflammatory properties.
* ALA, scientifically referred to as Alpha-Linolenic Acid is also found in vegetable oils and can’t be found in our bodies, it has to be supplied through diet. It was used in Ab Cuts because it contains healthy Omega 3 fatty acids that have lots of benefits.
* EPA and DHA are two healthy Omega 3 fatty acids that are found in fish oil and which are able to cut down on fat.
* Sesamin is a phytoestrogen that contains sesame oil and an extract from Faragar plants with benefits in the weight loss struggle.
Abdominal Cuts Green.
In this one they changed the formula, using organic seaweed that contains a carotenoid that helps you to lose the belly fat a lot quicker. As the name implies, this product version is made using only 100% natural ingredients. Even so, I could find many Abdominal Cuts reviews but I think this may be due to the fact that it’s the newest product they have.
Targeted area. It works on your stomach, hips and butt.
Ingredients. Fucoxanthin, CLA with Sesamin and Safflower Oil, all great fat burners and all natural ingredients.
* Fucoxanthin is the carotenoid we were talking about and studies shown that it helps to cut down on fat without delivering any side effects.
* They used the CLA and Sesamin duo because it stimulates the liver to produce some enzymes that reduce fatty acids.
* I really can’t understand why this Ab Cuts has Safflower Oil because I don’t see how your body could benefit from it.
Abdominal Cuts Women.
This version is focused on women and you could see this from a mile away, as the softgels are bright pink. The company states that it’s intended for women that are exposed to stress as it successfully blocks the hormone responsible for storing fat in your midsection, hormone that is released in your body when you are dealing with high stress levels. It’s also the very first Abdominal Cuts product that reduces water retention thus making the belly bloating free.
Targeted area. Again the midsection area, the abs, thigh, hips and butt.
Ingredients. Phosphatidylserine and CLA with Sesamin, the first one being a lipid that reduces muscle soreness and reduces stress.
Abdominal Cuts Sport.
See it on Amazon!
We had the women version earlier, this is the men’s one. It mostly focuses helping men to get more bulky while still looking fit, by reducing estrogen levels and increasing the testosterone ones. It burns more calories leading to a more ripped body in a shorter period of time, compared to not using the product and just working out.
Targeted area. This one focuses mainly on the abdominal area, reducing the adipose tissue.
Ingredients. 7-Keto, Gamma Oryzanol and the famous CLA with Sesamin. The first one is used to increase your body rate and burn more calories, the second one for testosterone puposes and the last one we know what it does.
How to’s and various FAQ about all Ab cuts products
Dosage.One or two softgels three times a day: breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Because it’s not an aggressive fat burner, Ab Cuts has to be used more than just a month in order to actually see some results. What I’ve noticed in a lot of Abdominal Cuts reviews posted in weight loss forums and online stores that sell the product is that people say the product didn’t work for them even if they used if for just a couple of weeks.
If you want fast results you can get them but you will have to switch to a product that is packed with supplements and that deliver lots and lots of side effects that can prove to be more than harmful in the long run.
Because Ab Cuts is stimulants free there are no side effects linked to this product. There are lots of fat burning supplements that use supplements in order to be more effective that this only results into headaches, nausea, jitters, thus making the product impossible to use. I remember reading an Abdominal Cuts review where the customer, a women compared this product to a competitive fat burner she used a couple of months before and says that she was amazed that she didn’t experienced any side effects, even if she used the product for three months.
* No side effects.
* It reduces sugar cravings and it can also work as an appetite suppressant.
* It uses healthy fatty acids that really work against fatty tissues.
* It’s packed in softgels that are easy to take.
* Because they use a proprietary blend there’s no way to know how much of each ingredient they used.
* Ab cuts doesn’t have an ingredient that works as a thermogenic helping you to lose more fat and for this they recommend using the product with Thermogenic Push. This seems kind of awkward as they could have added this benefit to the product.
Ab Cuts chooses the natural, supplement free way when it comes to the battle against fat cells located near the stomach, thighs, hips and butt. There aren’t any before and after photos posted on the company’s website but the reviews speak fro themselves. The product works as long as you are willing to go the extra mile for it: adopt a healthy diet and exercise at least three times a week.